We are hiring!
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Hammered Ink Promotions offers, creates, and sells custom branded products. We have in-house capabilities from embroidery to print services! We tailor our offerings to other businesses and organizations looking to advertise in the real world, which includes company apparel and branded goods. We are a husband-wife duo in the growth stages. Our client base is solid and full of more opportunity, especially as we expand our operations to large format printing and car wrap installation.
A large portion of our business services the transportation/distribution industry – they are a vital industry for us, making up about 50% of our revenue. We love them and they love us!
Our company is currently in the growth stage, with lots of road to pave and work your way up! We have so much opportunity for a body to really dig their heels in and make their own role. We do not micromanage – we love innovative and creative ideas – the more you put into our company the more you get out. Although we are small, we think big and make moves to get there. Join us in our growing company with more potential than you can imagine – a place where you can expand your career and help others as well.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator is just a fancy title for someone who will be a vital part of our company.
We are looking for someone who wants to grow with our business and eventually manage our business. For now this is an entry level position to gain some real experience and feel comfortable with the day to day. This position will be to replace the president’s day to day duties so that she can focus on business strategy.
Looking for someone who has entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, independent and outgoing. Preferably someone who is mature and well-spoken but down to earth and eager to impress.
Must have experience with Microsoft programs, Adobe Illustrator, posting on social media, creating graphic content, e-marketing programs (e.g. mailchimp or zoho), CRM.
What you’ll love about Hammered Ink
- Individual success training with owner and growth opportunities as you advance (move to management, hire under you)
- Easy online training and in-person training
- Fully mapped out career path within the company from future position to future salary
- Reimbursement for any travel
- Role is new, you’ll have the opportunity to shape it how you see fit
- Very independent work environment
- Daycare service (if needed)
- Order entry, quote entry, cutting purchase orders, and ordering products
- Communicating with customers on orders that may require additional follow up
- Communicating with suppliers on orders and quoting
- Inventory reporting each quarter
- Direct phone calls, take down customer information, direct sales inquiry emails
- Reports for our online stores
Marketing/Inside Sales Duties:
- Create and execute marketing campaigns/plans, social media marketing etc.
- Daily social posts and 3 email campaigns per month
- Assist with execution of marketing initiatives
- Mock ups and design
- Update website and shop items as necessary
- Assist with creation of custom stores and programs
- Meet and/or exceed the sales goal expectations
- Generate new leads, prospects, accounts – could involve some cold/warm calling of connections and businesses in the area.
- Attend virtual networking meetings for chamber membership in your area (paid for by company) and any other in-person events they may have
- Create quotes of your accounts and outside sales accounts
- Updating CRM – contact details for marketing campaigns
- 1 year office/admin or marketing experience
- Sales oriented
- written and oral skills
- Must have ambition
Application deadline: 2021-10-01
Expected start date: 2021-11-01
Job Types: Full-time, Base+Commission, Permanent
Pay: $16.00-$25.00 per hour